Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference proceedings.
- You may submit more than one abstract.
- Students with accepted abstract will get free registration.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after filling up the abstract submission form online . If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please send your abstract through the following emails:- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Last Date of Abstract Submission is 2nd March 2019.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text –limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
Please note, if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of 1 oral presentation in the program.
- If your abstract is chosen then you get certificate for presentation for your CV. Top 10 gets a prize.
- For Great Idea:- Attractive cash prizes for accepted abstracts: 25000/-, 10,000/- and 5000/- for Each Category- Allopathy, Ayurved and Naturopathy.
- Best 3 abstracts will get Travel Award ( we will pay for travel)
Need more support regarding the Abstract Submission, then please feel free to communicate with the following contacts…
- DR. INDRANILL BASU RAY +91-9123903307
- ARCHANA AVHAD +91-9096415167
- Contact Timing: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM on WEEKDAYS