American Academy of Yoga and Meditation is the world’s largest Yoga aggregator organization that brings the academics including physicians, scientists to users of yoga in one platform to showcase the science and practice of yoga for prevention and treatment of diseases.
On International Yoga Month, AAYM in affiliation with multiple eminent institutions like Herbert Benson Mind Body Institute, The MD Anderson Cancer Centre, VAYU, The University of Memphis, SVYASA, NIMHANS, Kaivalyadhama and multiple other physician organizations including the American Academy of Physicians from India, Federation of Indian Physician Association & Indian Psychiatric Society is pleased to organize the event “INTERNATIONAL YOGACON USA 2021”.
This event is going to offer a Global Platform to all those who would like to share their knowledge in Yoga and its importance in Health & Wellness and would be graced by many prominent Scientists and Physicians of international acclaim in their respective field and the event will be broadcasted to all the five continents and watched by thousands of people all over the globe. It will be our endeavor to make the world see YOGA and Meditation as HOLISTIC MEDICINE to prevent and cure all modern-day afflictions and diseases like cancer, diabetes, hypertension, heart ailments and also the current pandemic.
During this International event, we would be also releasing a book titled “The Principles and Practice of Yoga in Cardiovascular Diseases”, written by over 75 authors worldwide, including from the world’s Premier Institutes like Harvard Medical School, Emory University, and PGI, Chandigarh and AIIMS, New Delhi.
AAYM welcomes one and all, join us in this mission, spread the word about this reservoir of knowledge that needs to be explored, understood and propagated.
Reserve your place at “The International YOGA CON JUNE 2021” by registering with us ASAP and take a dip in the Ganges of knowledge that will be made available to you online.
International Yogacon USA June 2021
Prof (Dr). Indranill Basu Ray
- First ever Yoga conference organized by AAYM
- Virtual month-long conference to celebrate the “International Yoga Day.”
- Biggest and the most comprehensive conference of Yoga and wellness globally
- 50 programmes spread over 4 weekends.
- Programmes include webinars, Yoga sessions and workshops, Meditation sessions and workshops, lectures, discourses, and dialogues.
- 90 presenters include the top scientists, physicians, spirituals gurus, yoga therapist, researchers, academicians, celebrities, sportsmen, and Yoga Schools.
- Representation from India, USA, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Italy, Germany, Gulf countries, and South America.